Question

XML namespace attribute issue in outbound map

Userlevel 4
Badge +9
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 59 replies

Hi Experts,

I am trying to achieve the tag highlighted in the left image below. What I have managed to create is shown on the right.

My setup is as following,

if I use @xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation above, nothing gets added as an attribute.
How do I get this tag exactly as required?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Miraj ,

I have just tried this on U13 environment and got the expected result for a sample xml outbound message in which may not be 100% identical according to your example. (keep your xsi namespace definition as it is)

Can you just try this out (I did not mention the root path as the attribute is supposed to be placed at the root unless we define an exact node)

If this does not work, I would suggest to test the same with IFSXmlOutboundDataConnector as well as this seems to be promising than the standard xmloutbound connector (I myself have reported a few defects in previous versions regarding certain functionalities like exclude if empty option not working for standard one whereas it worked perfectly fine on IFSXml outbound connector).

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Saranga Amaraweera  Thanks. But the issue still persists (I also tried with IFSXmlOutboundDataConnector ). I think this happens when you have to traverse backwards to another level to add the attribute.