Question

The value for column 'sso_user_id' in table 'person' is DBNull

• 19 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Experts,

On running load job, we’re getting this error: The value for column 'sso_user_id' in table 'person' is DBNull. Please suggest

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Hi Komal,

I believe you have a Person in FSM setup as “PSO System User” and that Person has the “SSO enabled”-flag set but there is no “SSO_User_ID” provided. You will have to either provide it or remove the “SSO enabled”-flag for that particular Person record. That’s because the baseline FSM-PSO User Integration sends all FSM Person recrods with “PSO System User”-flag to PSO and creates User records for them. A value of NULL can’t be set and that’s why you have this error when sending the load to PSO.

Best regards
Roman

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Roman,

I cannot find any user as PSO System User. Is this the exact person id or name? Or is there any other user configured for the above function? If yes, how can I identify which user id is used here?

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

This is a flag you can set under details on the person-record:

Please run following query in either SQL Query Tool (in Smart Client) or directly on the DB:

select person_id from person where threesixty_user = 'Y' and sso_enabled = 'Y' and sso_user_id = NULL

Any Person IDs resulting needs to be adjusted.

Best regards
Roman