Solved

stocks in mobile changes randomly

• 17 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi Team , 

One of our customer reported an issue saying stock changes randomly in stocks and task screen 

Initially it was 104, then after two minutes it is  40 then after few minutes its 86 after three to four minutes it is back to 104

base line sync rule

I checked the server logs when it is replicating couldn’t find any obvious behaviors 

Customer also having similar query in sync rule but their frequency is 1 instead of 24 and they mentioned that sync rule is executing every 1 hour 

can anyone please suggest me an idea how to identify the root cause 

Regards 

Shobana 

icon

Best answer by Lee Pinchbeck 18 November 2022, 09:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @Shobana,

Did the changes in stock amounts happen at the time the sync rule ran? was there a stock count or similar stock action taken between then and the last sync? Does this re-occur every hour or did it happen just this once? Are other users affected or just this one? Is this a new mobile user or an established one?

The above is some starting questions to acquire some information that may assist in tracking down the cause. I would suspect there was a backlog of sync items involving stock that were being worked through during that time period which was why the stock moved around as it work through each one.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi , 

Thanks @Lee Pinchbeck  this is much helpful 

Regards 

Shobana