Solved

Scheduled Work Tasks

• 8 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

There is an area in IFS Cloud called Scheduled Work Tasks.  It is a list of work tasks. I am referring to running database tasks. Where do I find why Work tasks show in this area? What is different here than work task lists? Is there a manual to explain areas of the IFS?

icon

Best answer by Alexander Heinze 9 February 2023, 11:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi,

I hope you are looking for this

“Scheduled Work Tasks” table is related to PSO product and that table is an overview of all work tasks scheduled in the Scheduling Engine and the work tasks with Appointments.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

IFS Cloud functional documentations is available at https://docs.ifs.com/ifsclouddocs/

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

“Scheduled Work Tasks” is listed under Service>Scheduling and has nothing to do with database tasks. It shows a list of tasks scheduled by the PSO engine, you can see a column “Scheduling Activity Id”…

which refers to the Activity Id in PSO.

Badge +2

Hi,

I hope you are looking for this

“Scheduled Work Tasks” table is related to PSO product and that table is an overview of all work tasks scheduled in the Scheduling Engine and the work tasks with Appointments.

Thanks but not this database task schedule area.

Badge +2

“Scheduled Work Tasks” is listed under Service>Scheduling and has nothing to do with database tasks. It shows a list of tasks scheduled by the PSO engine, you can see a column “Scheduling Activity Id”…

which refers to the Activity Id in PSO.

Yes, thank you! I now see the sheduling Activity ID field that I moved over in my view.  So it really doesn’t mean that a person is scheduled, just that it has an activity in PSO.