Solved

Resource Structure Error

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi,

Good Day.

When creating a company using STD template on App10, the below error is coming.

“ORA-20110: Resource.COMPSTRUCTEXIST: The default Resource Structure TESTXIT for the company cannot be created because there already exists a Resource Structure having the same Resource ID.”

(SS)

This is the company Resource Structure.

Tried to connect a resource and update the company, but error was still available.

Kindly Assis on the above.

Thank you.

Best Regards!

icon

Best answer by Nethmini Kosvinna 11 June 2022, 06:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @ChathuraM 

This happens only when you have a resource structure with the same name as the company name you are creating. In your scenario, Structure ID TESTXT has been there even before you start creating the company.

I could recreate the same error by creating the resource structure before creating the company.

Here I have created the resource structure with the same name as the company name that I am expecting to create:

Then Created the company using the same structure name and the same error was noted.

Therefore, please make sure you do not have an already created resource structure using the same name as the company name before creating a company. You can open ‘Resource Structures’ window and query from the structure Id in order to find records with the same structure ID.

Hope this will clarify your issue .

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nethmini

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Nethmini,

Thank you very much for your effort.

However I didn't create any resource structure with same ID before creating the company. 

Before creating the company, I confirmed that the Resource ID is not available in the Resource structures screen. But after creating the Company, this error was occurred.

Is there any possible way to resolve this issue?

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @ChathuraM ,

If you update the company after deleting the resource structure you will be able to avoid this error. However, in your scenario as the resource structure is auto created when creating the company, you will not be allowed to delete the structure. 

Is this happening repeatedly in your environment ? Could you please mention what is the UPD you are in ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nethmini

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Nethmini,

Really appreciate your effort. it was an upgrade issue. Thank you very much for the information.

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

You are most welcome 🙂 !