Skip to main content
Question

Resource Planner Error (code 1) in PSO

• 21 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello all,

When a user navigates to PSO Planning/ Resource Planner and clicks on “start planning” button, sometimes the following 2 errors occur. 

“An error occurred on the server. Server error. if this recurs please consult your administrator. (code 1)”
“Error Creating Workingset Rota”

However, if the user clicks again on the same button after the error, the workingset Rota will be created successfully.

Do you know what triggers the first error, because it seems to be a server related cause? 
How can we prevent this error from occurring?

Please provide your inputs...

Kind Regards

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @elenpel !

Did you check the PSO Events for more details on the error? You can also filter the events on Application Type. Try to filter for errors & warnings for RPL.

Best regards
Roman

Badge +3

Hi @roklde !

Today I faced the same error, but there was not any errors & warnings in Events using the filter RPL. The only error that I found, which may is related to the above errors, was the bellow.

So, do you have any idea, why I keep recieving these errors in resource planner?

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @elenpel 

is there anything else mentioned in the details of that error message? You could also try to open the browser developer tools while reproducting the issue. Check the “network tab” for any errors on the calls send to the server.

Best regards
Roman