Solved

PSO Datasets Expired

• 8 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Good day

PSO was set up with a few different datasets. All necessary sections were setup under theses datasets (rules, resources, rotas, scheduling templates etc.). Suddenly, all scheduling datasets have changed to “Expired” status for no reason that I can see. Normally I would be able to change an Expired dataset back to active, but in this case cannot change anything.

Any idea how to address this issue, before the expired datasets get removed by PSO for being inactive?

icon

Best answer by HannMat 6 January 2022, 08:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Usually you cannot Active a dataset once it is Expired. What is the application PSO integrated with? If it is FSM, may be the datasets were stopped from FSM side. 

You can control the retention of expired datasets in the database using ExpiredDatasetRetentionSeconds parameter.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

It is integrated with FSM. I have checked that the ThreesixtyDataset_ID are all active, and in the Scheduling app params that Threesixty_enabled is marked as “Y”.

Any idea where else I could check, or what might have caused it?

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

It is integrated with FSM. I have checked that the ThreesixtyDataset_ID are all active, and in the Scheduling app params that Threesixty_enabled is marked as “Y”.

Any idea where else I could check, or what might have caused it?

Hi @HannMat,

Is this issue solved by now? What you might check are the scheduled processes on LOAD and CHANGE files. If they did not existed, and no change was sent from FSM to PSO, it takes to long and the PSO will set the dataset to inactive.

Cheers,
Stephan

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi 

I did manage to fix this issue by marking all datasets as inactive in FSM, refreshing cache, marking them all active again, refreshing cache and reinitializing. When refreshing PSO, the datasets were set to Active again.