Question

Not Seeing Modelling Data in PSO Resource Shift with Apps 10

• 23 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I have created my Modelling Dataset in PSO and APPS.  I have also created the Travel Cost Model and Rule Collection in Both Systems (with matching ID’s).  The Modelling dataset is defined on my scheduling dataset.  When I send my load and look at the shift of my resource, I am not seeing the Travel Cost Model ID.  Any idea why?  I can only seem to see it if I create a ROTA with the same ID as my Modelling Dataset, but then I end up with 2 schedules (One from my ROTA and one from IFS HR).

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi,

On the PSO side, the full integration of resource planning data into the scheduling dataset is only performed when a rota is created and shifts have been set up in the ARP. In particular, resources are only mapped from resource planning to the scheduling dataset if they have shifts created during the scheduling period. If you have no rota at all then only base data such as the travel cost models themselves will be mapped across.

If you want to load shift data from the IFS Apps side without using the resource planner, then you would need to ensure that the resources are sent from IFS Apps to PSO with the travel cost model attribute set correctly on the resource. It may also be possible to switch off loading the shifts from IFS HR and only load them from the ARP. I’m not familiar with the details on the integration side though -  hopefully someone with more knowledge of that side of things can help!

Thanks,

Paul

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I was able to resolve this.  In my LOAD from APPS I have excluded any schedule data except for Absences.  I have loaded all resources in ARP and applied a shift to resources in the resource planner.  Effectively I have been able to fully utilize ARP in PSO with Apps 10 which solved issues of different resource time zones, adjusting 1 day scheduling per resource (tech needs to finish early for 1 day). and some other issues we had with only using IFS HR for resource/schedule data.