• 2 replies

Need details of API available for PSO on following scenarios  

• add/change/delete shifts
  • add/change/delete Roster/ROTA in PSO

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @ERCSACHIN 

There is no specific endpoint for the required scenarios listed above. In theory you should be able to send in modelling data into the RESTful gateway. Although we do not recommend this, and the resource planner should be used instead.

Any questions let me know,

Thanks,

Kai

Badge

Hi Kai,

looking into this community i can see the RESTful API for PSO is commonly used by a few companies.
What is the issue with the performance? Is it a major issue?

Hence does the resource planner offer a functionality to automatically plan certain resources for reaccuring tasks? Also i they occur in different intervalls?

e.g.:

For our business, we plan part of the team into districts that are processed at regular intervals. We currently plan this in a separate tool. We have qualified employees for certain districts and have them scheduled automatically based on predefined patterns.

To carry out this planning in PSO, we need a lot of time, which is not justified by the costs. This is why we are looking for a solution to set up the planning in PSO via an interface. The planning consists of shifts and N/As. So here we are looking for a solution to upload and manipulate the shifts in PSO.