Question

Mobile Error Log

• 18 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

I am seeing a large number of these errors in the Mobile error log (FSM 6u7) for each replicated table - As far as I can see all the user/passwords are correct. Anyone have any ideas what might be wrong?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

These are some general suggestions;

It seems the affected user is STHU in this message but mention are these Mobile Error records being created only for STHU. However please confirm the Person IDs in these Mobile Errors are not mobile users - and what their roles are in the business operations. 

Further to check the setting of your MOBILE_USER_LICENSE_TYPES App Param. This parameter causes the person.mobile_user flag to be set to ‘Y’ on Person record creation when one of the FSM License Type values listed there are set on the new Person record.
You may remove any of the default values that should not cause that flag to be set to ‘Y’ – remember to Refresh Cache after changing an App Param. The generation of outbound messages for mobile users for shared data like LOT looks at this flag to find the mobile users who need to receive an update.

In addition check if exists a scheduled process i.e. "Scheduled Process to run Mobile Replications for Batch Sync Rules" see whether is running under the STHU Person ID. If yes try changing to ADMIN and process.