Solved

Logging into FSM for the very 1st time

• 22 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello,

Noob question.

I have recently installed FSM6u13. The installation was succesfull, but now I have no idea what pwd to use for the ADMIN person.

I can open the login screen of the client but I don’t know what password to use:

Furthermore I could see in the person table that the pwd for Admin is expired:

Any ideas how I could login to the newly installed FSM environment? Unfortunately this is not covered in the installation guide.

icon

Best answer by Charith Fernando 22 October 2021, 14:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @BeaMarceA ,

Try using ‘METRIX’ as the password for user, ‘ADMIN’. If you still cannot login, please execute the below SQL Query in FSM database. This would set ‘METRIX’ as the password for both ‘ADMIN’ & ‘STUDIO’ users.

UPDATE person
SET
[password] = 'm3R8uaYn0mAEfMqT/H5RIaLeQxOCv2TQ33HlAccUUL0WAbBKPmpprMzoAsFqDl8PQFG5Xmw6Fk8NPP9gqXHqUQ==',
num_failed_access = 0,
password_expire_dt = '2099-12-31',
password_cnged_dt = '2099-12-31',
nacl = null
WHERE
person_id IN ('ADMIN', 'STUDIO')

Hope this helps. Cheers! :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@Charith Fernando 

OK, that seems to be the password indeed. But now it tells me that it’s expired:

should I just update the person table and set the pwd_expiration_dt to a date in the future? Would that work?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @BeaMarceA,

If you still cannot login, please execute the below SQL Query in FSM database. This would set ‘METRIX’ as the password for both ‘ADMIN’ & ‘STUDIO’ users.

UPDATE person
SET
[password] = 'm3R8uaYn0mAEfMqT/H5RIaLeQxOCv2TQ33HlAccUUL0WAbBKPmpprMzoAsFqDl8PQFG5Xmw6Fk8NPP9gqXHqUQ==',
num_failed_access = 0,
password_expire_dt = '2099-12-31',
password_cnged_dt = '2099-12-31',
nacl = null
WHERE
person_id IN ('ADMIN', 'STUDIO')

Hope this helps. Cheers! :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

@Charith Fernando nevermind. As soon as I pressed close, I could change the pwd. Now I’m in!