Question

Installer files

• 15 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

I can see that FSM 6 is now on update 23, however I see no way of downloading the installation files. I have raised a call with the support center, however after 2 days I have had no response. 

Is there some other formal way of downloading the installer files, it seem strange there isn't a downloads page like with every other software vendor. 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @IGMIGMIMXMD 

The only way you can upgrade is through the Support. Once a resource picks up the case you will be notified. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi @IGMIGMIMXMD 

The only way you can upgrade is through the Support. Once a resource picks up the case you will be notified. 

Thanks for the info, is it normal for support to take 2 days to pick up a case? It is a very straight forward request and I assume a quick win for a support agent.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@IGMIGMIMXMD, Depends on the severity/priority of the case it will be varied. but a resource will attend to your request sooner. :)   

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

@IGMIGMIMXMD, Depends on the severity/priority of the case it will be varied. but a resource will attend to your request sooner. :)   

Well it has now been 3 days and its a priority 4, we pay a lot of money for support and given all I am asking for is access to software we pay for, I am perplexed as to what we are actually paying for?