Question

In XML Map - How can we return multiple keys to external system which are not keys in primary table

• 1 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I have an example here,

FSM Key -  Request ID, External system key - Complaint ID

In Inbound integration, I am using request as primary table. In the table key returned I have used view for sending keys(Complaint ID) to external system which are not the key in primary table of Request(FSM). 

Here my question is,  How can I send Complaint ID in the acknowledgement ? But Complaint ID is not a key in our system. It is key in external system.

As it is condition implied by client for acknowledgement of Complaint ID, I have created a view and made complaint id as a key in the view and sending back to external system.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @Ooha Priya Battula ,

FSM only returns the key fields of a table in the inbound response setting. You may require a simple custom dataconnector (customization) to return the custom response in order to send the alternative key to target system. 

The usage of of the view worked for you here? Have you already added a valid relationship for this? Also, did you try returning the multiple tables using the comma separator?

Badge +1

Yes, the view worked for me and added valid relationship to the primary table.  I haven’t tried multiple tables in that key returned field.