Solved

IFS Field Service - Blocked by Play Protect

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

I have customized the code and created the release apk with new keystore file. Finally the mobile.apk in mobile service is repleaced with newly created mobile.apk (release). then i have downloaded the file to mobile ( debug mode is activated ) but when i trying to install i got below error.

So i googled this issue and found that it needs to register with below Play Protect Appeals Submission Form. But when i try to install RnD released apk, i dont get this error. Could you please let me know how RnD did this? how RnD get rid of this issue? do RnD register with this?

icon

Best answer by Anjula Priyanath 17 June 2022, 04:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @Isuru Wijeratna,

We had a same question/ problem before. So far, you have followed the correct steps. But it will take few days to register your app/ sync data. Then, warning will be automatically disappeared when trying to install the app.

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

HI @Anjula Priyanath 

Thanks for the response. What should be the data to enter to below field. Do we get them from RnD?

Eg for Email address/Additional information to support your appeal….

How long do you see this issue @Anjula Priyanath ? 

When we submit, Does Google fix the issue and issue on mobile solve automatically?

Thank You

Isuru

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hi @Isuru Wijeratna,

I used my info because I changed the package name and did some other customization. The URL to download apk was the same mobile service url(or you can give something else to download the apk).

I followed the below guidance.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51080755/installation-app-blocked-by-play-protect 

They will not reply to us. But, it will be automatically resolved once the submission is completed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi @Anjula Priyanath 

As this is official, i dont know it is ok to use our details. but your comment make my confidance on belive this step. 

Thanks. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Yes, correct @Isuru Wijeratna. But as it is customer-specific, we are doing the same for iOS. We use our ifs email when submitting the iOS app.

What about your case? Is the package name same(com.metrix.metrixmobile)?