FSM Web Client not show the values for the quantity when the browser language is set as German (Germany)ser language is changed to the Dutch-

• 27 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

There is an issue reported that when the language of the browser is changed to the German(Germany) values of the quantity is not shown in the FSM Web client

This was initially reported in FSM 6 UPD 5 version and correction was provided via UPD 6 (IFS Solution 287636). But once the customer updated to UPD 7 issue occurred again.
When we check on the latest version (UPD 9) the issue is not there.

Is there a possibility to provide a hotfix to this issue? As request them to apply next UPD seems not reasonable as the solution was already provided via UPD6 at the first instance.

Please share your thoughts.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @Avindu Hendawitharana,

Requests for hotfix will need to be done via a support case. It is not possible to make requests for hotfixes via the community.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Lee Pinchbeck 

Thanks for the reply. But as the issue only occurs for the German Language,  there is a workaround (change the language). So, I’m not sure whether we can request a hotfix via a support case either. Anyhow, we will make a request and see the possibility.

I’m curious about how this has happened. As the issue was resolved in UPD6, shouldn’t this be corrected in UPD7? 

Best Regards,
Avindu

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @Avindu Hendawitharana,

I would put that forward to R&D as part of the argument for a Hotfix. There could be a few different reasons for bug fixes not carrying forward. Fortunately, it does seem to be rare that this occurs though.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck