Skip to main content

Dear All,

setcontrolvisibility for web client is not working while hiding the field in row level.

I am trying to hide 2 3 fields under part_need tab its not working . below is my script 

Please let me  know why this functionality not working or anything I am missing here in the below script to hide the fields in row level.

var dataTableRows = getDataTableRows('part_need');
var accessgroup= getControlValue('task','access_group');
if(size(dataTableRows) > 0)
{
for(var i=0; i<size(dataTableRows); ++i)
    {
      var row = dataTableRowsri];
if (accessgroup == 'ELUX_BE' || accessgroup == 'ELUX_CA' || accessgroup == 'ELUX_DK' || accessgroup == 'ELUX_LU' || accessgroup == 'ELUX_NL')
{
    alert(accessgroup);

var Seename=getRowControlValue(row, 'part_need','user_def16');
   alert(Seename);

setRowControlVisibility(row, 'part_need', 'user_def16', false); 
setRowControlVisibility(row,'c_ecc_part_reservation_status','tracking_id',false);
setRowControlVisibility(row,'c_ecc_part_reservation_status','carrier_name',false);

}      
else
{
setRowControlVisibility(row,'c_ecc_part_reservation_status','tracking_id',true);
setRowControlVisibility(row,'c_ecc_part_reservation_status','carrier_name',true);
setRowControlVisibility(row,'part_need','user_def16',true); 
}
}
}

HI @Pinmaya Kumar Singh 

This function is not supported on tabs/rows/lists.

For example, you might have 5 rows. Three of them fulfil the condition and need to be hidden, and the other 2 do not. It is impossible to hide a column in a table selectively.

I hope that makes sense to you.

Instead, you can consider disabling the field.

Cheers!

Hi @Shneor Cheshin Thanks for the input will try to disable the fields in row level….