Question

FSM Mobile - Stock Search Error

• 29 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Has anyone gotten this error? Any insight?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

This baseline function needs to have a longer timeout (than the 30 seconds allowed by .NET for server to database connection) to account for the amount of data being queried.

The code that needs to be changed is in the StockSearchMap.java file.  In there, there is a variable named searchTime, which is set to 20000 miliseconds (20 seconds).  That can be increased to a larger value.  I thought this had been fixed in 5.7 - Solution 235743

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

This baseline function needs to have a longer timeout (than the 30 seconds allowed by .NET for server to database connection) to account for the amount of data being queried.

The code that needs to be changed is in the StockSearchMap.java file.  In there, there is a variable named searchTime, which is set to 20000 miliseconds (20 seconds).  That can be increased to a larger value.  I thought this had been fixed in 5.7 - Solution 235743

i did a test and timed it, can confirm that it runs for 20 seconds so we will definatley need to increase it

where is this javascript located?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

I thought this had been fixed in 5.7 - Solution 235743, but it appears that it was a custom solution done by FSM Services for the customer. Maybe someone in Services or FSM mobile would know?