Solved

FSM Mobile app

• 13 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

We are currently using FSM 6 update 17 and have the IOS app version 6.10.7795. I am wondering if this is the latest version of the mobile app and if not, how do i get the latest version? I understand that you need to create a custom app and upload it to ABM, but where do I get the latest version of he IOS app from?

icon

Best answer by roklde 13 February 2023, 15:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Hi Lloyd,

this is not the latest avaialble FSM Mobile iOS App as there is always a new one with every FSM release. You should always use the same version of the App as your current FSM App Server or you can run into different sort of issues.

Usually, your company needs to register for Apple Business Manager and provide the organisation ID to IFS so we can distributed the App directly to your ABM account. You can then fetch it from there either via voucher codes (valid for the registered ABM App Store region) or utilize some MDM to disrtibute to your devices automatically.

I recommend to open a request for the FSM Mobile iOS 6.17 release via the IFS Service Portal https://support.ifs.com/csm/. The colleagues in support will be able to guide you.

Best regards
Roman

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi Lloyd,

this is not the latest avaialble FSM Mobile iOS App as there is always a new one with every FSM release. You should always use the same version of the App as your current FSM App Server or you can run into different sort of issues.

Usually, your company needs to register for Apple Business Manager and provide the organisation ID to IFS so we can distributed the App directly to your ABM account. You can then fetch it from there either via voucher codes (valid for the registered ABM App Store region) or utilize some MDM to disrtibute to your devices automatically.

I recommend to open a request for the FSM Mobile iOS 6.17 release via the IFS Service Portal https://support.ifs.com/csm/. The colleagues in support will be able to guide you.

Best regards
Roman

Thanks for the reply, we have a ABM account so I will log a support call to get the corresponding app version added and then distribute via our MDM.