Question

FSM inboud integration using middle table i_xml_to_m5

• 25 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

a basic question about FSM inboud integration using middle table i_xml_to_m5

In the documentation, i understood that the field mi_sequence will be generated automatically, so i don’t  need to put it in the insert SQL statement but i meet an error message indicating that this field doesn’t allow NULL..

Below SQL Statement and the error..

Could you help ?

Is it a bug or do we need to put the mi_sequence field in the insert statement ?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Abdelmajid

INSERT INTO  i_xml_to_m5 (mi_xml,status, mi_reference) 
values 
('<perform_inbound_integration><parameters><mapping_name>REQUEST_INT_TO_FSM</mapping_name><xml_import><request><place_id>S08133</place_id>
  <currency>USD</currency><status>OP</status><request_text><text>This is text</text><text_line_code>MISC</text_line_code></request_text>
  </request></xml_import></parameters></perform_inbound_integration>', 
 '04',
'Request-AKA-251021-1051')

L'exception suivante au niveau système a été générée par l'application : Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'mi_sequence', table 'sogefsmtstdb.dbo.i_xml_to_m5'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated. Contactez votre administrateur système pour obtenir de l'aide. Le journal serveur ou le journal des événements contient peut-être plus d'informations sur l'erreur.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @Abdelmajid 

In the documentation, ...

Can you please reference the documentation?

Cheers!

Badge +4

Hi Shneor,

Thanks for your reply.

I am training on FSM Integration,

and in the FSM pdf training,it is told in an exercise 

and as i understand in step 1.a , we don’t insert mi_sequence..

The delivery process is a 2 step process.

1. insert the message into the middle table. The table, i_xml_to_m5, is provide with the integration framework.

a. Insert into i_xml_to_m5 (mi_xml,status, mi_reference) values (‘XML message’,‘04’,’my_reference’)

here i’ve got the error..

b. Retain or get the mi_sequence of the record just inserted.

For person testing, use sql Select mi_sequence, status, mi_xml, mi_reference from i_xml_to_m5 order by mi_sequence desc. Find mi_sequence for ‘my_reference’

2. Post a message that tells the integration framework to get and process the message. i_xml_to_m5 

<perform_process_itable>
<parameters>
<table_name>i_xml_to_m5</table_name>
<mi_sequence>123</mi_sequence>
</parameters>
</perform_process_itable>

if i force a mi_sequence in step 1a, i also have got error in step 2 telling i_xml is unknown..

Could you help please ?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Abdelmajid