Solved

FSM Connect - Method not found: Exception Error

• 26 November 2020
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi,

I have some integrations working in a Development environment which produces a .csv file to a folder on an Internal Network (permissions checked).

I have built the same integrations into UAT environment and I am now getting the following exception.

Method not found: 'System.IO.Stream Metrix.Azure.Helper.AzureFileHelper.GetWriteFileStream(System.String)'.

UAT and DEV are both running the same version.

The integration set-ups are the same. Just wondering if anyone knows what the exception may relate too? The Transaction Input and Arguments all look good, so I am unsure why this wouldn’t work in a different environment.

icon

Best answer by Lee Pinchbeck 26 November 2020, 15:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

***Update***

Just out of curiosity I have applied the same process into the Live environment and that works fine. It can create and post the .csv files where I state in the message routing rules.

Just our UAT environment is getting the method not found exception.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @AdrianEgley,

Have you checked the data connectors in UAT to make sure they are all there and none are missing?

It may be good to also run the register integration components script as well to see if that helps.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Lee Pinchbeck,

Appears my DEV and Live environments have 27 dataconnectors, with UAT showing 25.

The two UAT are missing are;

• IFS Fnd Inbound Connector
  • IFS Apps Outbound Data Connector

Not sure if relevant but DEV and UAT are fairly recent clones of Live. Odd if taken at database level 2 are missing from UAT. If they are required how are they reapplied to UAT?

Regards

Ady

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @AdrianEgley,

Not sure why they would not have been present but it may well be the cause.

You will need to copy the relevant dataconnectors from within DEV or Live (there is a copy to clipboard at the top right). You should then be able to add these to the relevant folder on the server for the data connectors around inetput/wwwroot/FSMServerXXXXX/. Once they are added then register integration components within FSM.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Lee Pinchbeck 

Do you know which folder specifically?

Only one I can see with any reference to data connectors is;

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\FSMServer_5_7_0\Integration\DataConnectors.

Ady

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @AdrianEgley,

That should be it. Just need to make sure its the one in the UAT environment folder structure.

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Lee Pinchbeck 

They had 3 .dll files in there.

So doubt I should be doing anything with them.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I will run the setup.exe and see if that re-install them.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Lee Pinchbeck 

A re-install of the Application has resolved the issue and I am back up to 27 Data Connectors in the list for UAT too.

I bit odd that one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @AdrianEgley,

Glad it's resolved. I guess a re-install is better than trawling through the file structure for the correct folder.

Is it okay to mark one of these as best answer or is there anything remaining you would like to query?

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@Lee Pinchbeck 

I have loads to query :joy:

That’s all good thank you.