Solved

FSM Attachments - oData API

• 10 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

I’m testing the oData REST API to download/upload attachments in FSM, but I’m facing some issues.

I can get the attahcment info (but the “attachment@data.mediaReadLink” attribute). However I don’t get anything, while trying to retrieve the binary data (prints attached)

Additionally, I’m not able to change the stored flag for manually added attachments.

Thank you,

João Oliveira

icon

Best answer by ZRZJOLIVEIRA 17 December 2020, 17:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I have been looking at this issue too and I have further info for somebody to look at if possible. Maybe the API is not supporting  file attachments yet ?

I have 2 attachments on FSM. Attachment 1 is attached using Stored = Y (meaning stored on the database). Attachment 2 is attached using Stored = N with a file path on the server. Attachment 1 is downloaded perfectly, attachment 2 does not get downloaded at all (USING POSTMAN). Have tried giving access to the folder to ‘everyone’ in case it was an access thing by the web user on the server but no luck.

To download the attachments just add /attachment to the end of the get.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hi @FedeZ,

I understand you may have found a solution to this or at least a workaround? Is that correct? Would you be able to post it here if so?

Kind regards,

Lee Pinchbeck

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi all,

We found another API to get the binary data from attachments (/perform_get_attachment_stream):

Best regards,

João Oliveira