Question

FSM 6- Notification message

• 17 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hello All,

I created a business rule with Notification process Type. Notification message is an HTML formatted message, and we needed a Promised date column from a part need table.  The output of the notification message comes with the Day, Date and Time , however we need only Day and Date. Can help me how to do that. Below the screenshot of the output and the screenshot of the Notification message.

Output:

Hello GSI,

We created the part need and below the details.

Symptom reported by the theatre:
help me 26 FW: 21185 AMC Plaza Bonita 14 - COMMISSIONING REVIEW

If you require an update please contact the INOC and reference Request ID#354756.

PLACE ID: 21217
PLACE NAME: Yonge & Dundas 24 
ADDRESS: 10 Dundas St. E., Suite 402
CITY: Toronto
STATE: ON
ZIP CODE: M5B 2G9
PART REQUESTED DATE: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 12:00 AM 

On the above Time should be eliminated

Notification Message:

<P>Hello GSI,</P>
<P>We created the part need and below the details.</P>
<P><STRONG><U>Symptom reported by the theatre:</U></STROG><BR></STRONG>{{request.cust_prob_descr}}</P>
<P>If you require an update please contact the INOC and reference Request ID<EM>#<STRONG>{{request.request_id}}.</STRONG></EM></P>
<P>PLACE ID: {{request.place_id}}<BR>PLACE NAME: {{place.name}} {{place.email_address}}<BR>ADDRESS: {{address.address}}<BR>CITY: {{address.city}}<BR>STATE: {{address.state_prov}}<BR>COUNTRY: {{address.country}}<BR>ZIP CODE: {{address.zippost}}<BR>PART REQUESTED DATE: {{PART_NEED.promised_dt}}</P>

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @rperiyasamy 

The first thing that comes to mind is to populate the value on a UDP and use that in your message

DATE: {{PART_NEED.user_defXX}}</P>

Cheers!