Solved

FSM 5.7 - Workflow

• 16 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi,

Looking for some advice.

A few months ago we implemented workflows for raising Complaints / Rectifications.

I got some assistance on it below.

As much as this has been a success in that it’s a quicker process for the call handlers, we’re seeing issues allocating the correct reasons to the CSR.

In the FSM screen we’re using Global Code Hierarchy so if I choose ‘Warranty Rectification’ I get the code related to that Category listed.

Unfortunately I have yet been able to replicate this in the workflow. So regardless of what Category of feedback I select, I am getting all the options available on the next stage.

Is it possible to inherit Global Code Hierarchy into the Workflows? I have been able to simply add in a combobox and link to a global code table without issue. But I am wanting to go to the next stage and only show the user the options based on the first value selected.

For example in this screen shot from the workflow, I wouldn’t expect to see anything in ‘Delay In Service’ be listed as it’s not linked to the selected Complaint Category.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. 

Regards
Ady

icon

Best answer by Jon Reid 6 October 2021, 19:54

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi, 

Anyone able to assist on the above?

Ady

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@Jon Reid and @Aaron.Sleight  - Wondering if you could help with this one as well?

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Ady the Hierarchy Codes are supported in FSM6.   I don’t recall if this worked in 5.7.  I’d recommend you plan to upgrade.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Thanks @Jon Reid 

We’re planning to upgrade. We’ll get this checked out.

Ady