Skip to main content

Hello, is there a possibility to filter after absences and see for example only the resources available for a period of time?

I have tried with filter “Absence”, but then all resources disappear, and I have also tried with Activity type Miscellaneous Allocations (since PSO is integrated with Cloud), but I would like to filter after resources, and not activity.

Do you have any suggestions here?

Thank you very much.

Iulia

Hi Iulia,

I’ve done some testing with the same filter as you and it appears that if a resource has a private activity covering part of their shift they are countered as available:

if this is extended to the cover the whole of their first shift they are still classed as being available:

And even if the private activity covers the whole scheduling window they still show as available:

So I must admit that I am not quite sure when the available field will evaluate to false, I’ll come back to you on that.

Kind Regards,

Tom

Hello @tomgreenwood, thank you very much for the help. If you find anything helpful here, just let me know.

Hi @Iulia Petrin 

Currently there is no way of filtering what you would like. If you like you can raise an idea, we can then consider it. Share Your Ideas | IFS Community.

Any questions let me know,

Thanks,

Kai

Hi @kai.parker, thank you for the response. This is a good idea!