Editing of the Attachment Screen - Mobile App

• 7 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 10 replies

Hi,

We are currently using the OOTB Attachment Screen in the mobile application (FSM6U13). 

I was wondering if there is any possibilities to edit these screens? I know that I can use the designer, but as far as I can see, there is limitations regarding what to edit. In particular, what I want to achieve, is to be able to see the file name of the file attached in the DebriefTaskAttachment Screen. When opening the JPEG-file attached, I can see the file name, but not in the overview. Is there any way to solve this?

icon

Best answer by Kalpani Dissanayake 14 April 2022, 01:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Badge +3

No one has a suggestion here?

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Sinyb -

Are you referring to this screen or something else?  Could you provide a screenshot of the screen where you would like to see the file name?  Are you wanting ATTACHMENT.ATTACHMENT_NAME (which is does not need to be a reference to the file name) or ATTACHMENT.ATTACHMENT_PATH?  My guess it you want ATTACHMENT.ATTACHMENT_NAME because none of the baseline screens currently show the path.

Out of the box, when I go to Attachments in the Debrief workflow, this is what I see:

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Dear @sinyb 

According to my understanding, The DebriefTaskAttachment, DebriefTaskAttachmentAdd  screens are coded screen that cannot be modified through configuration alone.  If you want to modify you may need a  code customization to manage those fields. Hope this may help

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

DebriefTaskAttachment and DebriefTaskAttachmentAdd can be modified like other screens, though I think you don’t have any fields on one of them.  You can still modify it or create a new screen to supplant it and modify the fields on your new screen.

There are two baseline screen types:  AttachmentCard, and AttachmentList
and two baseline renditions of these named BaseAttachmentCard and BaseAttachmentList, respectively.

The AttachmentList screen does show the file name, which is why I am confused about what the OP actually wants.  You can create a custom screen with screen type of AttachmentList and choose whichever fields you desire.