Solved

Custom Fields in Aurena

• 15 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hello, I need your help with something. I learned how to add custom fields to aurena screens. But I have a different problem.

I did not understand the logic of the "For Persistent Reference Custom Attributes" part in the document below. When should we use this option? 

Is there a different document for "For Persistent Reference Custom Attributes"?

https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/Foundation1/045_administration_aurena/220_Configuration/200_client_configurations/150_attribute_configurations/default.htm

icon

Best answer by Minoshini Fonseka 15 November 2021, 18:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

hi @Mervan,

Persistent Reference Custom Attributes means that we can reference one existing record from another LU. So, when we create a persistent reference field is created selector and a list will be generated in Page Designer.

Custom reference display text should be visible in the drop down and as the select value, the list of value advance search should be functional with additional fields. 

display text should be visible in the drop down
Added another item to content of the selector, then we can see both $Cf_DisplayText Demo and Currency Code are displayed.

the list of value advance search should be functional with additional fields. 

So, this kind of output could be achived, from persistent - reference type custom attributes. ​​​​​​

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

thank you so much @Minoshini Fonseka . 

Best Regards 

Mervan