Solved

Content based routing for inbound JSON

• 2 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi, 

I am receiving a JSON payload on an incoming request and so I have created a routing rule with type NONE_XML.

I want to route this message based on the attribute values in payload. For example, only if the customer_id = abcd, i would like to handle this message else i am least concerned. 

Is there a way to define content based routing for this kind of scenario with incoming JSON payload.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

icon

Best answer by dsj 2 February 2024, 23:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @AccManisC 

Evaluating JSON path is still not possible in IFS Cloud routing rules but I have already created an idea for this and it’s accepted by RnD.

Please upvote this and comment with your business criticality to get the IFS attention.

JSON support in Routing rules | IFS Community

Best Regards,

Damith

Badge +2

Hi @dsj ,

Many Thanks for your reply.

As suggested in your idea, I have tried the below routing rule with JSON attribute, but it didn't work. Can you pls check and let me know if I have missed something.

BR/

Manisha

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @dsj ,

Many Thanks for your reply.

As suggested in your idea, I have tried the below routing rule with JSON attribute, but it didn't work. Can you pls check and let me know if I have missed something.

BR/

Manisha

Hi @AccManisC,

The notation mentioned in the idea is still not implemented in IFS as I’m aware, so it’s not possible to use it in routing rules yet.

Instead, you can check if the value exists, as you you have done in other conditions.

Search path: trygno

Operation: ex

Badge +2

Thanks for the clarity @dsj and I understand that it’s currently a limitation from IFS that we cannot have a key-value routing rule with JSON input.