Question

Commit only todays activities

• 2 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi! :-)
We are having issues getting the commit rule to commit only todays activities, and not tomorrows activities. 
Here is one attempted rule which doesnt commit anything.

Here is another attempted rule that commits too many activities (tomorrows as well)

Neither of them yield the wanted result.

Can you please help me find the correct parameters to get activities to commit only for the current day?

Current build: 6.10.0.12

Please and thank you :-)

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi! :-)
We are having issues getting the commit rule to commit only todays activities, and not tomorrows activities. 
Here is one attempted rule which doesnt commit anything.

Here is another attempted rule that commits too many activities (tomorrows as well)

Neither of them yield the wanted result.

Can you please help me find the correct parameters to get activities to commit only for the current day?

Current build: 6.10.0.12

Please and thank you :-)

Hi @christine.munthe 

can you try to change the second rule a little and set “Shifts in Future” to 0 and set “Next Day Commit Buffer” to 0? The it should commit up to 5 activities in the current shift (as long as they have planned travel starting within 4 hours (as that’s what you have set in “Time Horizon”).
You can read more about the rules in the Scheduling Concepts- Status Changes.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @christine.munthe 

can you try to change the second rule a little and set “Shifts in Future” to 0 and set “Next Day Commit Buffer” to 0? The it should commit up to 5 activities in the current shift (as long as they have planned travel starting within 4 hours (as that’s what you have set in “Time Horizon”).
You can read more about the rules in the Scheduling Concepts- Status Changes.

Hi! Thanks.
I have changed the rule accordingly: 

Let’s see if that helps. I will update this thread with the results.