Solved

Client Report Error. FSM 6.5

• 26 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

We have a single user who is getting an error every time he tries to print any client report.  The error details say the report contains hyper links but the EnableHyperLinks property has not been set for this report.  We have hundreds of other users printing the exact same reports without receiving this error.

I’d rather figure out what’s causing this issue for him instead of having to edit every single client report.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

icon

Best answer by Shneor Cheshin 27 October 2023, 03:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @csanders 

Have you tried deleting and recreating the user’s profile?

Cheers!

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Hi!

what happens when the same report is executed via Webclient from that user?

Best regards
Roman

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thanks for the replies!

I was mistaken about it being every report. Apparently it’s just this one report and he can print other reports just fine.  There have been no recent changes to this report. I guess I could try editing the report, it just seems weird that only one person has this issue.  We have hyperlinks in a lot of reports.  I checked the XML of a few of them I don’t see anything about “EnableHyperLinks” and yet he can print those.

@Shneor Cheshin I have not tried deleting his account.  I can give it a try, but knowing now that it’s just a single report do you think there is still a chance of it helping?

@roklde We have never used the web client.  We only use the Smart client.

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

@csanders 

I would try recreating the user profile, what is there to lose?

Secondly, are there any ‘Access Group’ configured?

Cheers!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@Shneor Cheshin I deleted and recreated his person record with the same person ID.  He still had the same issue.  The weird thing is that he signed into his account from another persons computer and also had this issue even though the computer owner has never had this issue.

I created a second account for him with a new person ID and everything works.  I don’t get it, but I’m glad he’s up and running.

Thanks for your help!