Solved

Additional Attributes in Resource Options List

Badge +7

while upgrading from 360 to PSO6 we are having trouble including certain column headers in the Resource tab of the Scheduling workspace, which we use in 360 Resource for grouping purposes. In 360 we can display the additional attribute “Shift Group” in the Resources tab of the Scheduling Workspace by adding “Shift Group” to the Resource Columns list. 

in PSO we can add the Additional Attribute “Additional_Attribute.Shift Group” to the Resources Column list but it still fails to show in the list of displayable column headers in the Resource tab of the Scheduling workspace. we have tried many different ways to get this column included now but have failed miserably. does anyone have any ideas? thank you for any assistance you can give me

icon

Best answer by Sajith Anushan 9 June 2022, 15:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@Sajith Anushan is this something that you can help with?

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi Rob,

I assume you are using 6.7. There, you need to use “PSO Workbench - Resource Columns” list type. Not “Scheduling Workbench - Resource Columns”.

Regards,

Sajith

Badge +7

hi Sajith, yes we are using 6.7. we are also using “PSO Workbench - Resource Columns” and that is what i cant get to update to the schedule workspace resources

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi Rob,

“Default List” should be ticked since there are several PSO Workbench-Resource Column List entries. Or else, you can give that particular List ID to your user or user group.

Regards,

Sajith

Badge +7

thanks Sajith, that done the trick. I think maybe that should be a more relevant label on that checkbox, then I may have found it myself. thanks for all your help