Solved

How to move files with a specific document class from Customer Order to Shipment?

• 13 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello,

I am not familiar with how IFS handles documents, but I am attempting to create a workflow and custom event/action to pull documents with the class code of 140/150 from a customer order to the shipment for that customer order.

I also plan on creating another custom event/action to print that transferred document at the time when the delivery note is printed.

I know how to create custom events/actions and workflows, but I’ve never interacted with documents before.

Any advise on how to accomplish this or any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

icon

Best answer by bdoucette 18 April 2023, 18:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

For the first requirement, perhaps you should look into Object Connection Transformation instead? You can read about it in the functional documentation.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Mathias Dahl,

I have looked into Object Connection Transformations, but connecting a shipment to a customer order does not seem possible, but connecting a customer order to a shipment is possible, but only with the service name “lotObjectConnection”. Is there a place to find more information regarding service names?

I don’t believe this would achieve the desired outcome

Thanks,
Bryan

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I think you sorted this out, right?