Solved

B2B attachment IEE 10 --> B2B

• 17 February 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello,

when I attach an attachment in IEE, the attachment is not available in B2B. If I attach an attachment in B2B, in IEE is available. So the problem is just from IEE to B2B.

• attachment is released
  • no matter which object (Purchase order, Customer order,…)
  • the problem is also in Aurena

I tried to set all projections and object transformation but I started to get insecure, so there can be some mistake.

Thank you form help :-) 

icon

Best answer by Mathias Dahl 17 February 2022, 13:01

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi rucnik,

I investigated a similar issue like this and the reason for the issue was customer missing the module ‘DOCBB’ . Can you kindly check .

Regards,

Sahan

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

In general, the rule for showing users documents in B2B are:

• The document must be released
  • The user must have at least View access

And, as @Sahan Udana mention, the DOCBB component must be installed, but if it wasn’t you would not see Attachments / Documents at all. This isn’t your problem I think, or?

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

I had the same problem. 

How setup permission set for B2B app10 aurena client | IFS Community

Best Regards,

André

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

In general, the rule for showing users documents in B2B are:

• The document must be released
  • The user must have at least View access

And, as @Sahan Udana mention, the DOCBB component must be installed, but if it wasn’t you would not see Attachments / Documents at all. This isn’t your problem I think, or?

Hello, the access was the problem. Thank you :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Thanks for reporting back!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

How can I for the B2B user 

• use the access to e.g. a work task where to with the user is assigned as the access right
  • leave the document in an editable state to be filled out.

thanks 

Joakim 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi,

Thanks for asking here.

This is partly handled in our B2B Contracting workflow. You can read about what is available there in our documentation about document access (search for "contract"):

http://docweb.corpnet.ifsworld.com/ifsdoc/Apps10/documentation/en/CreateAndMaintainDocument/AboutDocumentAccess.htm?StandAlone=true

Reading that myself now, the way it's written suggests that this might only work if the document is connected to the work order.

My guess is that, by default, the contractor would only get view access through the work order. If they also need edit access, this can be handled with "classic" document access (connected to the person or person group).

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

Thanks for asking here.

This is partly handled in our B2B Contracting workflow. You can read about what is available there in our documentation about document access (search for "contract"):

http://docweb.corpnet.ifsworld.com/ifsdoc/Apps10/documentation/en/CreateAndMaintainDocument/AboutDocumentAccess.htm?StandAlone=true

Reading that myself now, the way it's written suggests that this might only work if the document is connected to the work order.

My guess is that, by default, the contractor would only get view access through the work order. If they also need edit access, this can be handled with "classic" document access (connected to the person or person group).

Access was ok with the object security/link to Work task. Issue was the status. 

But we do need to find a way to share documents in non released status. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Access was ok with the object security/link to Work task. Issue was the status. 

Thanks for reporting back here!

But we do need to find a way to share documents in non released status. 

Not saying it would be wrong, but can you explain why? What's good with keeping documents that you share with others in Released state is that everyone know they got the latest and final version of that revision. And this should go both ways. If new updates are needed from either party, creating a new revision is not expensive.