Question

Intersite order processing

• 25 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I have things working correctly until I get to Supplier Material and Register Arrivals.  Here is what I’m trying to do and where the issues are.  Running App10 UPD9 

This all works great.

• Create customer order on site 2 with Int Purch Dir to site 1. 
  • System creates PO for site 1 Supplier
  • Run Automatic Order Processing on site 2
  • System creates Customer Order for site 1 with Purch Order Dir
  • System creates Purchase Requistion for site 1 to Supplier
    • Release, authorize and convert to PO
  • Requisition creates PO for site 1 for Supplier with ship address to original customer order on site 2.  This is a purchase part with structure
  • Run Automatic Order Processing on site 1 and Purchase order is set to released status

What does not work

• Supplier Material is not available to know what to ship to supplier
  • Can’t receive the product (Register Arrivals is blank for PO)

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

Could it be that the purchase component method for site 1 is not supplier material?

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Elaineebi ,

You should have a product structure in buildable status for the part in order to see the supplier material which need to ship to supplier else you need to add them manually in component part screen against the purchase order line. If you want to issue these component through supplier material screen then purchase component method should be set a supplier material at site level else system will create a customer order to deliver these components to supplier. 

You cannot see your PO in register arrival as this is direct delivery and you can see it in Register direct delivery screen

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Asanka - both sites are set to supplier material.  Thank you for your response.  Elaine

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Mithun - this did have a buildable structure. Supplier Material shows for Purch Ord Trans but not Purch Order Dir.  Thank you for the suggestions.  Elaine

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Elaineebi,

This seems like a limitation that the outsourcing process with supplier material cannot be handled through direct delivery orders. But this works for purchase component method Customer Order

Regards,

Mithun K V