Question

customer order pricing

• 20 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 17 replies

We have a customer order that has a Price Curr and Price Base showing the same price, which for us is normal. On the same order line, the Source Price Curr is lower. When the invoicing was processed on this order line, the price that was used was the Price Curr / Price Base. Looking at the detail history for the line item in question, does not show any changes in the price. It seems like the SALES PART may have had the correct lower price at the order creation time, but I cant verify that, since I cant see any price change history in Sales Part.  Is there a way to see a price change history in sales part? 

Thanks

DAVE 

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

You can switch on History Logging - not sure which version you’re in.  It’s here in Apps9

Linda

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

The Price may have been retrieved from a Price List or Customer Agreement which may be different than that on the Sales Part …

Linda

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks for the information 

I found out where those settings are, and I checked the Log Update box for List Price. I then saved it and tried to exit and it just keeps asking me if I want to save changes - I say yes, but it still wont save 

Any ideas?

DAVE

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

I was able to save it after putting a value in the “remove hiostory older than xxx days” field and checking the “automatic history removal box” 

i cannot figure out where to view the history, after i have made some sample changes.. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

i finally figured out how to view the history    thanks for the help. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Sorry, I’ve been offline all afternoon.  Glad you got sorted.

Linda