Solved

Ban forbidding export

• 28 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I would like to know how to manage if there is a ban forbidding export to a certain country. So that, the customer order /sales quotation is not allowed to progress (stopped when releasing).

I thought we can use the denied party-customer in the export control menu as shown below 

But, we can release an order on a customer with a denied country.

As mentioned in the page help : 

“Information about the parties that should be denied for use in an order can be filled in on the Denied Party-SupplierDenied Party-CustomerDenied Party-Forwarder and Denied Party-End User pages which will then be considered before releasing orders.”

I worry that something’s going to get missed somewhere.

Anyone can help me ? 

icon

Best answer by Pushpa Kumara Hettiarachchi 8 March 2023, 19:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello @Carole,

Denied parties are associated with Export Control Functionality.

Did you do the basic data for the Export control and tried to release the CO? if you set up export control basic data and export license. Once you added a denied party, you shouldnt be able to process the CO as you cannot connect a Export license. 

Thanks,

Chamath

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

You need to define your parts as export controlled with the value of the field Export controlled equals either <Yes> or <Denied Party Only>. Then it should work.
Note: Defining denied parties is on High level and it will make a restriction on all export-controlled parts to those criteria.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thank you to all of you.

This is the setting on parts that were missing.

Now it is clear for me and it works !