Question

Warehouse Bay Bin - Migration Job issue

• 14 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Apps 10 update 12:

I am trying to load some new Inventory Locations.  The migration job is pretty straight forward, see below.

When I try and execute, the first row is successful but second and subsequent rows fail.  The error is:

Insert into WAREHOUSE_BAY_BIN_TAB failed - ORA-20112: WarehouseBayBin.FND_RECORD_EXIST: The Warehouse Bay Bin already exists. (Error caused by line: 3)

It appears that there is a LOCATION_SEQUENCE which retrieves from a sequence (if the field is empty in the attribute string).  Looking at the output of the failures, it is trying to use the same LOCATION_SEQUENCE value for each record.  

Anybody have any ideas or have been successful in data migrating inventory locations?

Thanks in advance,

Dom

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @DomCotton ,

the field LOCATION_SEQUENCE is an Oracle sequence which can be kept empty in the mapping of the migration job.
Could you please post another hardcopy of your mapping where the field LOCATION_SEQUENCE is visible? If there is no field mapped, please make sure that there is also no default value added.

BR
Martina

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@DomCotton additionally, I guess you could also use location_seq.nextval as default value for your LOCATION_SEQUENCE field.