Solved

migration the charges to PURCHASE_CHARGE_SUPPLIER

• 8 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +4

Hi, 

I migrated the charges to PURCHASE_CHARGE_SUPPLIER, but I received error message:

“ORA-20124: PurchaseChargeSupplier.FORMAT2: Field [DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT] in Purchase Charge Supplier has an invalid value format. The value is: "FALSE".”

File string : 102517;3D;CLO;1;0;1;;;102517;;;23;;;;;;;;FALSE;FALSE;0

Attribute string:

VENDOR_NO=102517
CONTRACT=3D
CHARGE_TYPE=CLO
SEQ_NO=1
CHARGE_AMOUNT=0
CHARGED_QTY=1
PRINT_PURCHASE_CHARGE=
PRINT_PURCHASE_CHARGE_DB=PRINT
CHARGE_BY_SUPPLIER=102517
DISTRIBUTE_CHARGE_BY=
DISTRIBUTE_CHARGE_BY_DB=
FEE_CODE=23
INTRASTAT_EXEMPT=
INTRASTAT_EXEMPT_DB=FALSE
CHARGE=
MIN_ORDER_LEVEL=
MAX_ORDER_LEVEL=
VALID_FROM=
VALID_UNTIL=
DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT=FALSE
DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT_DB=FALSE
CHARGE_AMOUNT_INCL_TAX=0

Do you know why I have this error ?

icon

Best answer by Magdalena Kasjaniuk 8 February 2024, 13:31

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

You may modify the value for DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT = False, DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT_DB=FALSE or else try by not sending the any value for DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT. This may helpful.

Badge +4

I changed ‘FALSE’ to ‘TRUE’ and I tried  using any value , but I have the same error message.. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Can you try by giving DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT = False or DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT = True?

Badge +4

Yes, I tried using this variants :

102517;3D;CLO;1;0;1;;;102517;;;23;;;;;;;;FALSE;FALSE;0

102517;3D;CLO;1;0;1;;;102517;;;23;;;;;;;;TRUE;TRUE;0

102517;3D;CLO;1;0;1;;;102517;;;23;;;;;;;;;;0

when I used this column names: 

VENDOR_NO;CONTRACT;CHARGE_TYPE;SEQ_NO;CHARGE_AMOUNT;CHARGED_QTY;PRINT_PURCHASE_CHARGE;PRINT_PURCHASE_CHARGE_DB;CHARGE_BY_SUPPLIER;DISTRIBUTE_CHARGE_BY;DISTRIBUTE_CHARGE_BY_DB;FEE_CODE;INTRASTAT_EXEMPT;INTRASTAT_EXEMPT_DB;CHARGE;MIN_ORDER_LEVEL;MAX_ORDER_LEVEL;VALID_FROM;VALID_UNTIL;DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT;DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT_DB;CHARGE_AMOUNT_INCL_TAX

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

It seems you are sending the value for DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT as Boolean but it requires the string value that’s why I recommended to send ‘False’ rather than sending ‘FALSE’ similarly for TRUE also you need to send the camel case value. If you are using the csv file, then change DISTRIBUTE_ON_RECEIPT column’s format to Text and change the values to ‘False’ or else try by removing this column from your file.

Badge +4

yes, It worked!  😉

Thank you @Nirogini Janstin 😊

I used the string :

102517;3D;CLO;1;0;1;;;102517;;;23;;;;;;;;False;FALSE;0

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @Magdalena Kasjaniuk 

Additional hint:

My recommendation is always to use 2 migration jobs:

1. To load the raw data from the legacy file into an  IC-Table of IFS Applications (procedure: CREATE_TABLE_FROM_FILE). When your job id has the name CRE_ABC and you load/execute the file/job then a table/view IC_CRE_ABC_TAB/IC_CRE_ABC will be created.

2. To fetch the data from the IC-table, e.g. IC_CRE_ABC, and deploy the data into IFS Applications. (procedure: MIGRATE_SOURCE_DATA). In this migration job the mapping will be done and you are also more flexibel regarding transformations, updates/inserts/removes etc.

If you have access to the IFS Academy then I recommend to have a look into the course id SOERPONIDM202212 or it's always worth booking a training course (e.g. TAA3 - Data Management best practices) to learn more about that.

/Jens