Solved

Migration Job - How to insert pre-accounting information

• 19 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +3
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 7 replies

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to migrate customer orders and customer order lines. Everything's working fine, no problem. However, I'm trying to migrate the CODE_C of the lines using another job for pre_accounting, and retrieving the pre_accounting_id of a line, but I get an error I don't understand: ORA-20111: Site.NOTEXIST2: The Site object does not exist.

Strange, because in the job, this indication does not appear, and only the pre_accounting_id seems mandatory. 

How can I make these jobs work easily? 

icon

Best answer by Makede 22 March 2024, 13:15

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Pre accounting is a bit special. You need to send in CONTRACT (Site) but it is only used to fetch a date in the logic.

You also need to send in COMPANY so that the code part value you enter can be validated towards the existing code part values.

Badge +3

Hello, thank you for your insights. Basically, as I understand it, if I attach the pre-accounting view to my customer order lines, with the company and site as key fields, it would be possible to enter the C code?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Not sure why you want to add CustomerOrderLine, isn’t it a load of an external files of lines that shall be added to PreAccounting?

Anyway, key between those PreAccounting and CustomerOrderLine is pre_accounting_id.

company and contract are not keys in PreAccounting.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @ksebf ,

in your migration job go to the tab method list, do a right mouse button on your method and click Method List Attribute
Add the field CONTRACT at the end of the list like shown below and save
The field will be automatically added to the source mapping tab
Include the field in your mapping and try to execute the job again

BR
Martina

Badge +3

It works, Thanks a lot <3