Solved

Data Migration - Supplier for Purchase Part

• 18 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hello,
I am trying to migrate the Supplier for Purchase Part in IFS Cloud.

I encountered the following error:
“ORA-20110: TaxHandlingUtil.INVTAXCODE2: You are not allowed to use Tax Codes of type Tax with percentage greater than 0%.”

I think that the problem is that for one site the field Tax Code is blocked:

As for the other site, the field is “unblocked”:

Is there any specific setup on site level that needs to be done to have this field avaliable for the Supplier for Purchase Part page?

Thank you in advance,

icon

Best answer by Jens 20 October 2023, 17:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @ArcAleksS 

I suppose you are using a tax code/fee code where the fee rate is not 0 and taxable for the specific company. Check the Tax Codes overview screen for the specific company please.

The reason for your error message can be one of the following settings or  both:

• Please have a look into the purchase part for the specific site. In the GENERAL tab is a field Taxable. Is it TRUE of FALSE? If it's FALSE then you'll get the error based on my initial assumption.
  • Also have a look into the Supplier window -> Invoice -> Tab TAX INFORMATION for your specific company. Has the field TAX LIABILITY the value EXEMPT or TAX? If it's EXEMPT then you'll get the the error.

/Jens

Badge +3

Hello @Jens 

Thank you for your answer. Indeed, the ecountered problem was related to the purchase parts that wasn’t marked as Taxable.

Best regards,