Solved

Shop order status blocked at released

• 21 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I’ve created a new shop order by following a training doc support. I’ve got the following error message : “Structure Revision is null. Issuing is not allowed”. And during the flow, the following question (Popup) appears : “The shop order is for revision of part XXX-YYY. The location you selected in row 1 have different revison for the part. Do you want to continue?” I’ve answerd yes after checking that they are both rev 1. All advices are welcome. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Dasuni Samarakoon 29 July 2021, 18:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

Does than mean you checked the ‘Proposed Location’ to find that there are parts with revision 1 in that location?

Could you please elaborate ‘I’ve answered yes after checking that they are both rev 1’ if not?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi,

Does than mean you checked the ‘Proposed Location’ to find that there are parts with revision 1 in that location?

Could you please elaborate ‘I’ve answered yes after checking that they are both rev 1’ if not?

I’ve change the status of the product structure from tentative to buildable and it works. Than to help me learning from mistakes

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I’ve change the status of the product structure from tentative to buildable and it works. Than to help me learning from mistakes and all your advices.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

Make sure the structure is buildable. Also make sure if any child parts which are also manufactured are set to buildable and a supply is created for the child manufactured parts in order to reserve & further process the Shop Order of the Top part.