Question

Can I create automatic purchase requisitions when the levels of non- inventory parts get to a certain amount?

• 19 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I am trying to use non inventory parts to purchase requisitions from it but I want to  it automatically, there is any idea or steps or something that could help me with it. please

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RoanyNF ,

The name non-inventory part itself indicates they will not be maintained in inventory. Therefore you cannot expect the system to check the stock levels of non-inventory parts and trigger requisitions.

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @RoanyNF ,

The name non-inventory part itself indicates they will not be maintained in inventory. Therefore you cannot expect the system to check the stock levels of non-inventory parts and trigger requisitions.

Regards

Susith

Yes, you are completely right, I just want to found a way but in case I move to inventory parts, Do you how can I purchase requisitions from it but I want to  it automatically. Any idea? or steps I can follow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RoanyNF,

For Inventory parts you can run MRP and trigger requisitions based on their planning methods A,B,C, etc.