Solved

Wrong total tax amount and total gross amount in PO

• 6 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi! 

I meet a strange question today.  In one Purchase Order, the Total Tax Amt/Curr and Total Gross Amt/Curr is not equal the summery of all lines.

Is it IFS bug? Or buyer give some other data error? Is anybody can give me some clue? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Dilan Senevirathne 6 January 2022, 11:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Bright Zhao , is there any lines included in the No Part Order Lines tab of your PO? The total amounts will include the No Part line amounts too. Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Bright Zhao , is there any lines included in the No Part Order Lines tab of your PO? The total amounts will include the No Part line amounts too. Thanks.

No. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Bright Zhao 

Is this common to many POs or only for one PO?

I checked the same in Apps8 and Apps 10.

The Total Tax Amt/Curr and Total Gross Amt/Curr is  equal the summery of all lines.

Hence it seems like this is a bug in the application. My suggestion is to raise a ticket to IFS Support.

Best Regards,
Tharaka.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Bright Zhao 

Is this common to many POs or only for one PO?

I checked the same in Apps8 and Apps 10.

The Total Tax Amt/Curr and Total Gross Amt/Curr is  equal the summery of all lines.

Hence it seems like this is a bug in the application. My suggestion is to raise a ticket to IFS Support.

Best Regards,
Tharaka.

I ask users. It had happened several times in the past few years.  

How to raise a ticket? Mail or phone call? Could you give me some mail address or phone number. By the way, I am from China, a sub-company of Finland Group. Finland Group share us the IFS.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @Bright Zhao 

May I know your company name and the “customer number” given by IFS.

Best Regards,
Tharaka.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi!  @Tharaka Senevirathne  

Company name is Alteams OY. I don’t know customer number. I need ask group IT. 

BR