Solved

Unable to move Parts from PO receipt or Transport Task

• 19 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi Team,

We’re using IFS Apps 8, while moving the PO receipt created from Arrival into Putaway or Picking location.

For Putaway logic, the pre-requisites required is a an active Transport task must exist.

We have created a Transaport task but when moving either from Purch ord Receipt or through Transport Task.

Attaching the doc for the same.

Thanks in advance!

Venkat

icon

Best answer by AsankaGaru 20 November 2021, 13:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi,

In your attached doc,  the error comes when you try to add the line manually to a TT that is having other lines?

TT needs the the source (in your case PO derails) in the Compiled View tab if you are trying to move parts in an arrival location using it. I see there are already goods going from different locations in the TT, possibly not connected to the purchase order, so the TT you are trying to add lines cannot be used.

I think you need to check your put away storage zones, as to me it looks like the system could not find a zone to put the parts you are tying to put away. Some things you need to check are;

• part dimensions and weight and possible location’s dimensions and carrying capacities
  • if the possible locations do not allow mix of keys (parts, lots etc) and there are already parts there.
  • if receipts are blocked for your storage zones used in putaway etc.

Hope this helps,

Asanka