• 25 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Dear all, 

I’d like to know if it is possible to transfer a document attached :

• in PurchaseOrder entity to customer order entity 
  • to purchase order line entity to customerOrderLine entity

I know I can use “Object Connection Transformations” but I don’t know the transformation method to use for both cases. (I guess I might use two transformation methods for both case, one for purchase order to Incoming Customer Order and one from Incoming Customer Order to Customer Order // one for purchase order line to Incoming Customer Order line and one from Incoming Customer Order line to Customer Order line) 

Best regards, 

Laura

icon

Best answer by AkilaR 26 March 2024, 18:26

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @BeaLauraA,

I believe you should be able to use CUSTOMER_PO_NO or INTERNAL_PO_NO as the target LU key since this is getting updated with the connected internal PO no in the Inter-site Process.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @AkilaR

I’ve tried but it does not work, do you know if I am missing any parameter?

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @BeaLauraA,

Have you tried INTERNAL_PO_NO as the target LU key as well? I think you could directly link Customer Order also with this setup. I have tried this and worked for me.

On an Additional note, Transformation will only show documents that are attached to the Source LU. If the PO attachments are transformed from a different source those will not transformed to a third LU. (Customer Order or Incoming Customer Order)

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Dear @AkilaR , 

I’ve tried this way and it does not work… 

For  INTERNAL_PO_NO I get this message error : 

Laura

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @BeaLauraA,

It should be the Target LU key, not the Source LU Key. So, the transformation Method should be ORDER_NO=INTERNAL_PO_NO.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @AkilaR , 

Thank you so much, it works !!

Laura 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @BeaLauraA ,

Glad to hear the good news.

Regards,