Question

Supplier Reliability Statistics

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hello

I raised this question on the below thread, but didn’t get a response. 

So posting as a fresh post, hoping the community heroes and industry leaders can add their ideas. 

Can someone clarify what should I do to get data here? Tried with different Promised delivery vs actual delivery days. But no use :(

I am trying to build up a Supplier performance evaluation matrix and would love to hear how everyone’s doing it in IFS. By the way we don’t use MRP, but if you’d like to include it in your suggestion, that’s fine. We might want to start using it. 

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @EnzoFerrari ,

Have you clicked on ‘Create Statistics’ option below?

Supplier's delivery reliability in terms of the quantity of parts received compared to quantity ordered.

If no data is found please check if you got data in ‘supplier_reliab_stat’ table

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Susith Setunga I don’t have any lines to create statistics there

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @EnzoFerrari ,

First you need to go to purchasing/Queries for Purchasing/Queries for Purchase Orders/Query - Supplier Statistics and then RMB create statistics. This will create a background job and upon completion you should have your latest information.

Thanks!

Anushi

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Anushi Seneviratne when I do that I get the below background error

Where do I have to set it up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @EnzoFerrari 

Check whether you have this value ?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @EnzoFerrari , 

Adding to Susith’s response, purchase groups are used for grouping purchase parts and are defined separately for each purchase part. The groups are entered as basic data in IFS/Purchasing.

The purchase group can be used for entering discounts and additional costs from a specified supplier. For the combination of supplier and purchase group, you can define discount and additional cost; these terms will be used for all purchase parts bought from the supplier if the purchase part is connected to the purchase group. Please refer the below screen captures from the application. 

Thanks!

Anushi

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Susith Setunga @Anushi Seneviratne So here’s what I did. My Purchase Part already had the Purchase Group. I inserted the same group on the Supplier which @Anushi Seneviratne highlighted. Then did a PO receipt and ran the reliability statistics. I get the same error in background job. I thought at least for the PO I received, the statistics should be available. 

Ya’ll used a different test plan? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @EnzoFerrari,

I’ve not seen such an error before and I could not find any related bug that would address a similar issue either. I suggest you report this to IFS Support via a ticket so that a technical investigation could be initiated.

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @EnzoFerrari , 

I too agree with Susith. It seems the issue needs to be investigated from the scratch both functionally and technically. Hence, it is recommended to report this issue to IFS Support via a ticket. 

Thanks! 

Anushi

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Susith Setunga @Anushi Seneviratne I managed to fix it, it was due to a non existent basic data, a Purchase Group called MT. 

Got one question when the lines are available. Noticed that promised del date = actual del date statistics are also being generated. Is this possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @EnzoFerrari,

As long as the supplier has delivered the goods on the promised date this should be the same. Did you check the PO receipt for these dates?

Regards

Susith

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Susith Setunga the PO lines have been received on the same date that shows as ‘Delivery date’ above. If those statistics are correct, what I am trying to figure out is the condition to create statistics for Supplier Reliability. (Likewise, for Supplier Quality the condition is that there’re supplier returns, right?) For me it dosen’t make sense to have statistics where promised delivery date = delivery date, unless there’s a bug

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Susith Setunga @Anushi Seneviratne I managed to fix it, it was due to a non existent basic data, a Purchase Group called MT. 

Got one question when the lines are available. Noticed that promised del date = actual del date statistics are also being generated. Is this possible?

Any idea about this last question anyone? Can this be a bug?