Question

Shop orders not visible in Master schedule

• 11 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +6

Hello all,

Lately I see the following issue appearing in IFS cloud: Shop orders with header status started and the material status is completely issued and operation status is completely reported are not visible in the MS but they are visible in the screen inventory part availability planning. This can be tricky as then you might release a new shop order to cover. In the attached PDF you find more information and screenshots . I hope you can advise me…

Best Regards

Carlo

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi Carlo,

When Order Promising / ATP checks was improved in 22r2 (I think) Master Scheduling also took advantages of the new setting when we perform ATP check in master scheduling.

So if you check the Site / Manufacturing page and then look into the group Configurations for Available to Promise. Here you see Include Past Due Shop Orders, increase Past Due Days to let say 30 days and try to rerun the MS Level 1 calculation.

Eeeeh… a general comment from my side is that this functionality in master scheduling has pros an cons… since it also affects the loading of orders into MS.. We can get back to this subject later…

Hope this helps

-Mats

Badge +6

Thx let me check this… and eeeh I hove you can get back to the cons as MS is our main source of planning