Solved

Requisition Authorization Tracking

• 14 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Semi new to IFS and I have been tasked to track Demand Requisitions from date created through authorization to PO.   Looking to track how long it takes for folks to authorize requisitions basically.  In the past they have been ‘sat on’ and never flowed through the system quickly enough. 

Can anyone assist with a query that will show me created date, ALL who are required to authorize and the date this was done to PO?   

Appreciate any help. 

icon

Best answer by Susith Setunga 15 April 2021, 04:48

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LScruggs70 ,

Have you tried the below query from Purchase Requisition Line Authorization overview?

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @LScruggs70 ,

Try below SQL,

SELECT PURCHASE_REQ_LINE_PART_API.Get_Date_Entered(pra.requisition_no, pra.line_no, pra.release_no) "PR_DATE",

pra.requisition_no, pra.line_no, pra.release_no, pra.sequence_no, pra.authorize_id, pra.authorize_group_id,

pra.signature_id "AUTH_BY",pra.date_approved,

(SELECT MIN(a.date_entered) FROM   purchase_order_line_hist a, PURCHASE_REQ_LINE_PART b

WHERE  a.order_no = b.ORDER_NO AND a.LINE_NO = b.ASSG_LINE_NO AND a.RELEASE_NO = b.ASSG_RELEASE_NO

AND b.REQUISITION_NO =  pra.requisition_no AND b.LINE_NO = pra.line_no AND b.RELEASE_NO = pra.release_no) "PO_DATE"

FROM   purch_req_line_approval pra

WHERE PURCHASE_REQ_LINE_PART_API.Get_Objstate(pra.requisition_no, pra.line_no, pra.release_no) = 'PO Created'

Hope this will help

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @LScruggs70 ,

Have you tried the below query from Purchase Requisition Line Authorization overview?

Thank you!  I am still learning what all these fields mean and how to use them.  This has been a great help!  

Another question: Would you know why there would be no name listed in the Authorization name field?   However, I did find that the Signature line gives me what I assume would be that name.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LScruggs70 ,

If there are no specific authorizers defined under the authorization routing template Authorizer ID and Name would be blank (as you stated) and also it means the PR line has not been authorized yet.

Authorizer ID/Name - Person to be authorized
Signature ID/Name - Person authorized (after authorization)