Question

Register Direct Delivery from Internal Order Transit

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We have two parts in Internal Order Transit -- 70-00001 and 70-00002. When we go to do a Direct Delivery from Internal Order Transit, the parts are not displayed to be received. See screen captures below.

Any suggestions as to why the parts aren’t showing in the Direct Delivery dialog box?

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Was the delivery completed for the parts from the customer order in the supply site first before this? You have to deliver the customer order first in the supply site and then register the direct delivery from here.

Badge +1

Were you able to solve the error? I am facing the same problem.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

The parts were delivered on the customer order. And the sites are correct.

Badge +1

I have the same problem with facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldn't find this topic troubleshooting in search engine. www.myfortiva.com

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

@Manoj Balasooriya 

Do you have any additional direction to resolve this issue?

thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Manoj Balasooriya to offer a bit more context (I work with Holly), this order was what we call:

PO1 → CO1 → PO2

So PO was entered, which created the CO where the supply code was Purch Ord Dir.  

1. Register Direct Delivery on PO2
    1. CO1 changes to invoiced closed
  2. Register Direct Delivery on PO1 - Not able to perform this function
Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi,

When the supply code ‘Purch Order Dir’ is used the goods will be delivered directly to the customer by the external supplier. As I understand the goods will not come to internal order transit in this scenario.

You will be able to register the receipt of PO1 from the ‘Register Arrivals’ screen.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Manoj Balasooriya reigster purchase order arrivals is not an option here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Why is that? What do you mean by it’s not an option?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Manoj Balasooriya two reasons, 1. the part was set as Purch Ord Direct and 2. even when trying the Register PO Arrivals, the screen was blank.

Ultimately, we ended up finding the issue.  There was a problem with how IFS used the reference fields.  

@George6853 if you would like some details on how we solved it please message me.