Solved

Receive multiple PO lines at one time

• 11 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Is there a way to receive multiple PO lines at one time instead of doing it one at a time?

icon

Best answer by Fredrik Johansson LKP 12 April 2022, 08:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

You can if you are talking about the normal receive, but I wouldn’t recommend it unless from the same supplier and you are expecting to be invoiced for them together.

You can select disparate suppliers from the Register PO Arrivals overview.

But then you are going to only get the same receipt reference for all orders which for separate suppliers would never be the case.

This won’t function using Receive from Internal Order Transit however.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

thank you for your response. What about the option to receive from Internal Order Transit? is there a way to do more than one PO line when using that receive option?

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Ha, I anticipated that was your real question and answered it at the bottom of my response, but maybe it was overlooked.  Or you’re just being sure, no, I don’t know of a mechanism to do that to be clear.

This won’t function using Receive from Internal Order Transit however.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

As Internal Order Transit is involved I suppose you deliver an Internal Customer Order from an internal supply site? Then my recommendation is to configure so you send dispatch advice from this site i.e. an electronical delivery note. Then in the receipt you can use the Incoming Dispatch Advice page to receive all lines in the delivery note one go. The matching against Internal Order Transit happens automatically.

Best Regards

Fredrik