Question

Purchase Order Lines received quantity

• 16 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello,

I would like to see the received quantity of purchase order lines from the Purchase Order screen, PurchaseOrderLinePart and PurchaseOrderLineNopart. For example, each Part Order Line may be partially received, and I would like to see a reference to the quantity received for lines at any given time from this screen.

Is this possible?

Thank you!

Adam

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @acjedynak 

As per the current application design there is no field in the order line that shows the received qty. But you can get it done through a custom field.

Thank You.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thank you @Dilan Senevirathne . Do you know best approach for the custom field solution, such as what field(s) from elsewhere in the application best reflect the received qty for purchase order lines?

Thank you,

Adam

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

This was solved by using the Receipt_Info_API.Get_Sum_Qty_Arrived_By_Source API call in a custom field.

Badge +3

Anyone know the input parameters for this? We are hosted so am unable to look on the db.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@Tim We are using Apps10 in an on-premise environment, so if you are on Cloud or hosted the solution may not work. But for anyone who might find it helpful, our solution was to make a read-only custom field in PurchaseOrderLine. The full expression I’m using is:

Receipt_Info_API.Get_Sum_Qty_Arrived_By_Source(ORDER_NO, LINE_NO, RELEASE_NO, Null, 'PURCHASE_ORDER')

And for reference, these are the parameters to be passed through that function:

I leave the last two out so they default to null.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @Tim

In the IFS cloud, what would be the solution?, Can we add a custom field to show the receipt Qty in IFS Cloud?

Regards,

NayD